Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: new with ? about PS at store

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi, I found the board a few weeks ago and have been lurking. I had no idea!!! I'm glad I found you.

    I have never been to the "store" I have been reading about personal shoppers. Could someone explain exactly what one is and can I call the store and have things shipped from there? I have been trying to piece this together from some of the things I have read, but I am just a little lost on the subject. I was looking at the pictures that were posted by someone about their trip to the store and I saw large stuffed Coconuts in the store and would like to know if I can get one by calling them?
    Thanks for the info...I am really enjoying this site

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know about PS but I have seen the stuffed animal size Coconuts at some Hallmark stores. They aren't huge but they are a decent size. I f I remember correctly they run either $14.99 or $19.99. Good luck!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kitzka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    KS:
    First off welcome to the board! I hope that I can be of some help. A PS is somoen at one of the AGP who can help you with shopping.

    I live close to AGPNY and for me it is helpful with avoiding the crowds and lines since they come and take my packages and they can ring me up while i lounge on one of their chairs. They can also set aside merchandise for me like Marisol's ballet outfit that I am going to pick up today.

    They are also helpful with picking out dolls. Some peopleahve reported dolls with wig problems and a PS can pick a doll for you without the glue, loose wig etc.

    They can also ship out store exclusives to those who do not live near a store.

    Mine also emails me special event notices for the store as well as any store specials.

    PS are free and I love ours.
    I hope this helps.

    Lara

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you! So all I have to do is call the store, right?


    I wish I had known about this, we got Marisol two weeks ago and I am not happy with her wig. It seems thin and there are too many short cut hairs in the back...looks bad. I have been kinda afraid to send her back.

    It must be so nice to have someone pick one out!
    Thanks,
    Sharon

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One more ?...how do you find out about store exclusives if you don't live close enough...I live in Texas.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Sorry to hear you weren't pleased with your Marisol though... if you really think you got a bad wig, I'm sure AG would replace her for you. They seem to be into that 'happy customer' thing sometimes. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board!!

    If you do decide to return your doll, be sure to call Customer Service and ask for a return label, so you don't have to pay for the shipping. You might also ask that a Personal Shopper pick out the replacement doll, so you'll be sure of getting a nice one this time!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    The PS I guess would be able to tell you about the store exclusives, or just ask anyone here on the board and they will usually check if they are making a trip to AGP.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to the board!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •